Thought I would post this classic Fountainhead scene. I'm going to do an experiment to see how difficult it is to locate the license for this clip and get the cost so I could post it legally on the blog. I have a good idea what it will cost but not sure how long it will take. Let me know what you think it will cost, how long and then what you think about Howard Roark. I've asked Getty and Warner Brothers to see who could license the rights and how much it costs to license just this scene for my blog. Until I can post this the legal way, I'll let Youtube catch the heat for me.
This should give you a little background on the scene, courtesy of wikipedia, one of my favorite sites. Post your guesses.
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
How long to locate film rights?
Posted by
Cutcaster
at
11:15 PM
Labels: architecture, copyrighted content, Fountainhead, graphic design, license, Roark, test, video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cutcaster
Do you remember your first sale? We do!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment